okay so these may just be me, or irish people, or the whole god damn earth or maybe even the universe where all those not yet found aliens live. But let’s talk about these problems that i personally think every irish person has witnessed.
1. Someone leaves the milk out but nobody knows who does it like it isn’t that difficult to open the fridge and put it away, that stuff goes clumpy and sour and i want to eat my rice crispies without the smell of sick lingering in my kitchen after a failed attempt of pouring milk into the bowl.
2. Turn off the god damn immersion such a waste of that prepay power!
3. Potatoes for dinner every single night the pain of sitting down for pancakes, accompanied with potatoes, that might be an exaggeration but still! ma learn some new foods to go with gravy.
4. Didn’t get a juvenile disco ticket they sold out in like five minutes! how unfair like, now we’re gonna have to wait until next month to go? even cliona got one!!
5. The miss pronunciation of our names like don’t get me wrong i understand, cliona saoirse niamh are all spelt weirdly, but the cringe of hearing someone say it wrong is unbelievable.
6. Are you related to anyone in the Ra? HARDLY EVERY ONE OF US IS? plus if we were, would we admit it? no
7. Your irish, why aren’t you ginger? a few of us beautiful irish citizens are ginger, but not all of us:)
8. Tractors blocking the road i’m sorry to all you farmers but you drive like my nan if she were blind and had no legs or arms!
9. Desperate attempts at our accents like you’re an actor please learn how to do my accent if you’re going to even attempt it!
10. sunburn, we have two days of warmth every year if we’re lucky but god do we burn like marshmallows
11. ‘Top of the morning to ya” sorry no i don’t say that, but you can ask my uncle to he’s a leprechaun:) ☘️
12. If there’s no tea …run
13. Us irish just can’t tell a short story “yeah so i got up around 7 then i heard my phone get a notification after that i put on my slippers and noticed that the left one was smaller after that i then began to stand up when i heard a small noise on the ground” bla bla bla bla bla
14. Your mood always depends on the weather and our weathers shite!
15. Oh shite i didn’t thank the bus driver! this is a major problem don’t even ask why it’s just a necessity
16. Too warm to wear a coat too cold not to
17. The tayto vs king crisps argument during sunday shopping 🙂
18. Learn irish for fourteen years yet the only thing anyone remembers is ‘is míse niamh’
19. When you forget to take the bread out of the freezer and it’s too late damn now i can’t have me tayto sandwich
20. None of our names are on souvenirs EVER
thank yous!! xx
here’s two new looks🤗❣️ comment which you rather ? x